and I thought results would only be out early July. was just told they are already out, and just checked them. not too inspiring really. H2A, which anyone can tell isn't the top grade. okay, it's the second and although I've been saying the results this sem won't bother me, it still sucks to be 1 percentage point off the top grade for the more important subject. more frustration than disappointment. and I shouldn't be comparing with my friends cuz they'll probably score better than me. bOO.
well I'm going to comfort myself with the little fact that when I finally make it out of med school, no one would care if I got a H2A or H1 for my semester 1 exams. haHA. but this is the only time I'm going to use this pathetic excuse.
well I'm going to comfort myself with the little fact that when I finally make it out of med school, no one would care if I got a H2A or H1 for my semester 1 exams. haHA. but this is the only time I'm going to use this pathetic excuse.
Saturday, June 23, 2007